What I Do
If you’ve been looking into having a site created for you, then you’re already aware of how ridiculously expensive it is. Some businesses have the scratch for that, and that’s good. However, what if you’re a non-profit short on resources? What if you’re a start-up short on capital? What if you’re like me and you’re just
cheap thrifty frugal fiscally rigid?
Well, then you’re in the right place.
What I do is WordPress website and blog customizations. WordPress is
- extremely powerful,
- and FREE to use.
What that means for you is that I can deliver
- a great, feature-rich site
- on a platform that has many thousands of people supporting it
- at a fraction of the cost of traditional web development.
How’s that sound? Pretty good. I know.
The first thing to do is contact me. We’ll talk about what you’re looking for in your site and get some general functionality requirements down. We can do this through email, over the phone, in person, whatever. We’ll also use this time to get a sense of how you want the site to look.
Armed with that information, I’ll set up a domain for you if need be and start on the site.
In the first phase, I’ll build the infrastructure and functionality of the site. It’s a lot easier to notice mistakes in copy and function without images and color getting in the way.
Once we’re sure that the site operates the way you’d like, I’ll add the design elements for phase two. This is where the site actually begins to look like the site you want.
The final phase will see your site rolled out to the public. We’ll do some live testing of functionality and see how things perform. There are often tweaks that you’ll want to make once you start getting some traffic, so I use the term “final phase” here a little loosely.
So there you have it. Piece of cake. Drop me a line, and let’s get started.
Full List Of Services
Here’s a full list of the services I will provide throughout creating your site.
- Consulation covering design, features, and functionality
- Domain registration and hosting account setup if needed
- Creation of any other accounts as needed, i.e. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Custom image creation and editing
- Custom code and layout development
- On-going support as issues arise or changes need to be made
- Site software updates
- Content creation if needed
- Documentation of all accounts and credentials used for your site and how to use them
- Training on how to manage your site yourself
I should also mention that I’m in a very good position to subcontract experts for special tasks like search engine optimization and graphic design work including custom logos. No matter what your needs are, I’ve got you covered.
Let’s Get Started!
There you have it. That’s my business in a nutshell. Contact me today to get started. Thanks for dropping by.